help me i need

well i carnt sorry but this might help

When I upgraded to Windows 7, whenever I try saving my game on FM2010, it does not let me. A message saying "the game could not be saved" comes up.

I then realised there was no "games" folder, but whenever i create one it still doesn't let me save. How can i sort this out? I tried re-installing and twice it hasn't made a difference.

tried doing Save As Same problem

well i carnt sorry but this might help

When I upgraded to Windows 7, whenever I try saving my game on FM2010, it does not let me. A message saying "the game could not be saved" comes up.

I then realised there was no "games" folder, but whenever i create one it still doesn't let me save. How can i sort this out? I tried re-installing and twice it hasn't made a difference.

tried doing Save As Same problem

You might have to reinstall windows. There should be a 'games' folder. If you click on the windows symbol on your taskbar then the games folder should be listed on the right about the 5th entry down (well that where it is on my windows 7). Can you please also post your current computer specs as this might also help with getting better information and help.

Have you reinstalled directx, java and your graphics card drivers? I know you said its a new pc but it never does any harm to reinstall graphics card drivers and the like.

Archived