improve my squad plz.

The date on my game is 26 June 2009. I am Bolton. Plz give me a hand on who to sell and who to buy. I keep looking for Zuniga But he never appears on my searches. Ricardo Gardner and Quavas Kirk are transfer listed. No body wants to buy Ricardo Gardner or Quavas Kirk which makes me angry. angryfire.gif Some players play in more than one position, eg. Gardner can play in mid aswell. So plz don't think i have loadsa of a certain type of player. I am using Jambo Dave's tactics by the way. So that's why i've got few defenders and loads of midfielders. Everyone is constantly moaning that they don't get in the first team.

Goalkeepers:

Jussi Jaaskelainen £8.25m

Oscar Ustari £22.5m

Defenders:

Tal Ben-Haim £15.75m

Leandro Gioda £12.75m

Leumir £29m

Humberto Mendoza £18m

Omar Esparza £28.5m

Anthony Vanden Borre £26m

Joey O'Brien £21m

Ricardo Gardner £9m

Midfielders:

Freddy Guarin £23m

Lula £28.5m

Schmoller £10.75m

Tales £29.5m

Daniel Bierofka £9m

Andre Moritz £28m

Augusto Fernandez £27m

El Hadji Diouf £31m

Freddy Adu £34.5m

Sherman Andres Cardenas £29m

John Obi Mikel £34.5m

Pablo Ore £20.5m

Forwards:

Lukas Podolski £34.5m

Valeri Bojinov £34.5m

Eddie Gaven £34.5m

Quavas Kirk £34.5m

Jose Sosa £34.5m

The date on my game is 26 June 2009. I am Bolton. Plz give me a hand on who to sell and who to buy. I keep looking for Zuniga But he never appears on my searches. Ricardo Gardner and Quavas Kirk are transfer listed. No body wants to buy Ricardo Gardner or Quavas Kirk which makes me angry. angryfire.gif Some players play in more than one position, eg. Gardner can play in mid aswell. So plz don't think i have loadsa of a certain type of player. I am using Jambo Dave's tactics by the way. So that's why i've got few defenders and loads of midfielders. Everyone is constantly moaning that they don't get in the first team.

Goalkeepers:

Jussi Jaaskelainen £8.25m

Oscar Ustari £22.5m

Defenders:

Tal Ben-Haim £15.75m

Leandro Gioda £12.75m

Leumir £29m

Humberto Mendoza £18m

Omar Esparza £28.5m

Anthony Vanden Borre £26m

Joey O'Brien £21m

Ricardo Gardner £9m

Midfielders:

Freddy Guarin £23m

Lula £28.5m

Schmoller £10.75m

Tales £29.5m

Daniel Bierofka £9m

Andre Moritz £28m

Augusto Fernandez £27m

El Hadji Diouf £31m

Freddy Adu £34.5m

Sherman Andres Cardenas £29m

John Obi Mikel £34.5m

Pablo Ore £20.5m

Forwards:

Lukas Podolski £34.5m

Valeri Bojinov £34.5m

Eddie Gaven £34.5m

Quavas Kirk £34.5m

Jose Sosa £34.5m

They will get moan that they dont get into the first team, put a few in reserve's let them have a run around lol. Or you could click on the player click Offer To Clubs, and set an amount or loan some out? Ur squad seems perfect how many goals per season does ur strikers score?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Danfx:

They will get moan that they dont get into the first team, put a few in reserve's let them have a run around lol. Or you could click on the player click Offer To Clubs, and set an amount or loan some out? Ur squad seems perfect how many goals per season does ur strikers score? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not sure but i think you are talking about the pc version. I keep looking for offer to clubs but i cannot find it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ligue1marseille:

Your squad looks good , perhaps getting better defenders will do the trick? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who do you suggest?

At first i couldnt find Zuniga but if you type in Seb into the search engine he shud come up, his name is Sebastian Zuniga i think but check the spell and just try first few letters of his first name and you should find him

i also loan listed pablo ore and schmoller. I would like to hear your suggestions on who to loan. Is there anyway to sell players quicker apart from releasing them. I don't want to release gardner and kirk as i could lose up to £44m.

Archived