Player personalities

Ive bought this wonder kid regen from Man Utd, checked his PA and its 191, only thing bothering me is that his personality is confrontational, so I'm naturally worried that ive spent 6m on a player thats gonna upset my dressing room. Is there anyway I can iron out his arsehole-ness? He's only 18 so maybe he'll mature. I just dont. know.

Get a sensible older player to tutor him, but be careful because you don't want them to fall out.

Yeah I''d agree with this, and also I think I am correct in saying that personalities can change over time. He's only 18 so give him time - but you have to work with him and try to get the best out of him - looks like a great challenge for you as a manager. Could become a world beater or could never fulfill his immense potential.

Alot of my wonderkids have this message in their poor relationships on personal page "Thinks Giovane won't fulfil his potential if he doesn't improve his attitude".

Now this has got me thinking and now I come to ask is there anything I can do make him improve his attitude? Comments or anything ?

Confrontational is only a media handling style iirc.

Controversy is a hidden personality attribute. Sounds like yer kid has 20 for it with maybe another personality att like low professionalism thrown in. As said, tutoring might help, but likely you'll be stuck with a real hot-head. Think, 'Craig Bellamy'!

Archived