GARYS ATHLETIC !!! pure class

hey just a shout out for you people who like to start fM as lower league team, if as low as confrence then your in for a treat if you ask me with gray athletic. in my first season i signed some good young brazilns and got promoted (won confrence)

then in L2 won the play offs

then L1 just missed out on play offs but great ratings from the players

then i got promted to CH and now im in the middle of fighting for the 7,8,9 th places realyy but im makin my way up to the prem.....

Bring on the chlesea scum....

GARYS ATHLETIC FOR LIFE (on FM) (liverpool in real life lol icon_biggrin.gif)

hey just a shout out for you people who like to start fM as lower league team, if as low as confrence then your in for a treat if you ask me with gray athletic. in my first season i signed some good young brazilns and got promoted (won confrence)

then in L2 won the play offs

then L1 just missed out on play offs but great ratings from the players

then i got promted to CH and now im in the middle of fighting for the 7,8,9 th places realyy but im makin my way up to the prem.....

Bring on the chlesea scum....

GARYS ATHLETIC FOR LIFE (on FM) (liverpool in real life lol icon_biggrin.gif)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Younger Crayola:

I think when his thirties set in, and the beer belly really starts to take hold, Gary won't be too athletic any more.

For life? Wishful thinking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmaoicon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Younger Crayola:

I think when his thirties set in, and the beer belly really starts to take hold, Gary won't be too athletic any more.

ye younger crayola ur not funny m8 so dn try 2 b

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jackyp:

ye younger crayola ur not funny m8 so dn try 2 b </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

STOP USING TEXT SPEAK icon_mad.gif

I'm playing as Grays Athletic at the moment...

To make it a real challange when I started the game I released all my players and signed some new players all on free transfers... Because of the release fees that put the club in huge debt and the club wouldn't let me sign any players for a couple of seasons... I eventually had to sell my best players just to sign new players on free transfer.

I'm now playing in 2021 and have won the EPL twice and have just won back to back champions league titles...

Archived