Online Game+ lower league team = Serious Pressure

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum but has anyone realized how much more difficult and pressurizing it is to play in a online game? I started an online game with my cousin and we were looking for two teams who are about balanced so no one gets a big upper hand. So he started with Birmingham and I started with Stoke ( Stoke A little better but birmingham has a huge transfer budget so no one gets a big upper hand)

We have just finished the first season and I am amazed at how SI make the game so tough and you have ups and downs just like in IRL. I was about 13th the whole season and he was about 16th and at the end i had a very bad run and he had a great run and some how he was 17th and i was 15th and the last game i had was against him ;) if he loses he goes down.

I wasn't going to get relegated for sure but i was worried he would move over me in the table which would be horrid since i was in front of him the whole season. I ended up winning 1-0 at his park and on GD i got up to 12th! He got relegated so we stopped the save because he didn't want to play in CC.

Back to my point, While playing the Online game with a friend or in my case a family member, every result matters! I know some people like the re-loading trick but in Online Game you cant do this maneuver.

online is way more competitive, going for the same players and youths etc where on a solo game u get all the best players u want, i play online mostly on fm as its more fun but takes longer but its worth it.

Archived