Keep loosing money

I'm Arsenal in the start of 3rd season. Scince season 1, I've been loosing at least 5 mil a month, and it's normally 8-10 mil. Does anyone have any tips to save/make more money. I don't spend ridicules money on wages. Thanks

I'm Arsenal in the start of 3rd season. Scince season 1, I've been loosing at least 5 mil a month, and it's normally 8-10 mil. Does anyone have any tips to save/make more money. I don't spend ridicules money on wages. Thanks

Win competitions and haggle wages as best you can. No sense in spending money on transfers you don't need either. You could also sell off players you probably don't need to reduce your wage budget and bring in some extra funds, though from my experience with arsenal, finances aren't a huge bother...especially not in season 3 0_o

The above advice is sound.

When it comes to contract re-newals Just slash a couple or a few grand off them if you can get away with it.

Give some young guns a chance and sell them on for a profit.

Never say your reason for selling is down to money or the need of it. Clubs will start taking the mince. and they'll try their luck.

Bring in a wage fresh-hold and rate your players on what you think they deserve.

Am at Rangers, and from the start you have no money to spend and about 15k of wages for a loan player or freebie. But before you even get anywhere you are informed you need to find 300k a month to put towards the 30m loan repayments.

So i'd advise you to have a look through your finances page and just be ruthless. Ruthless mind you, not careless and reactionary!

It should clear up soon enough.

Buy a wallet... ahhh.

Well I suppose you have to take a look at your wages and see can you reduce the bill & sell off some players who you dont need who are on high wages.

How many players are in your first team squad? Try keep it to a max of 24/25

Remember that you get TV money and season ticket money at the start of each season, and prize money for your league finish at the end. And, as you're Arsenal, presumably you're getting Champions League prize money too. Maybe if you take this into account you're not doing too badly?

If you want to make money though, the easiest way is to sign players on Bosmans/free transfers, wait 6 months to a year, then sell them for fat fees.

Well i'm in Season 3 with Arsenal & I've bought players like Akinfeev(32m over 48 months) Silva(47.5m, 40m over 48 months) Lukaku(10m over 48 months) Aguero(40m over 48 months, 12 upfront..) And by balance started as about 120m at the start of season 3.. So, unless you spending big on wages or not winning things then i don't know?

The way I usually get money is by buying 16 year old hot prospects for 1.5m or so then eventually selling them on for about 6 or 7m a few years later... Also loan out as many of your young players as you can so you don't have to pay their wages, even sneak in a loan fee too lol

Look at your transfers and the clauses - I bet you have bought many player on 48 month installments - therefore each month you are having to pay for these players and it soon mounts up - I bet you have a net monthly deficeit when it comes to net transfers.

And as people have said - wages is a massive expenditure. I think somebody said or I made it up but if your wages are alot more than your gate receipts then you are more than likely to be making a loss - there are exceptions but as a rule of thumb - try and keep your monthly wages to as close to your monthly gate receipts as possible - the closer you get the more likelyhood of a profit. Seems simple but its a good measuring stick.

Archived