i cant believe it!! anyone had this done to them before

just playing arsenal at home 3rd season in with Newcastle, and my laptop wont do print screen for some reason so sorry for no pic! but i was playing the match in only commentry mode and this came up "in bazar fashion manuel Almunia scores!!" now has anyone else had a goalkeeper score against them i dont even want to look in 3d to see how he did it!

Freekick inside my own half, Perhaps half way between the halfway line and the box, he'll boot it into the opposition box and it misses everyone and goes in.

It's only happened 2 or 3 times though in about 30 years.

ah right lol cheers lads was offerd the arsenal job at end of season and took it and that win against my newcastle team they got, got them into Champions league... the irony of football. :D thanx for response's

My GK once scored from a goal-kick. The ball bounced in front of the keeper, he was irritated by a striker and then he didn't manage to catch it.

I think I made a thread about it, something like "How do you save a highlight?"

Edit: Found it: http://www.file-upload.net/download-...67min.pkm.html

FIFA Law 16

I stand corrected.......thanks Eugene.

I know you cant be offside from a goal kick ;)

just playing arsenal at home 3rd season in with Newcastle, and my laptop wont do print screen for some reason so sorry for no pic! but i was playing the match in only commentry mode and this came up "in bazar fashion manuel Almunia scores!!" now has anyone else had a goalkeeper score against them i dont even want to look in 3d to see how he did it!

When managing in the Promtion League in Mexico I had a very eccentric goalkeeper who happened to have a free kick stat of 13, which was the best for my club, he scored 2 goals in 3 games but then his free kick stat dropped to 12 and he never scored again.

Archived