Walcott Pace and Acceleration Issues

To all moderators and SI, attention plz , walcott should be pace 20 acceleration 20, he tops the speed ranking of the world top footballer

in the survey and he ranks third/fourth behind usian bolt in 100m . 10.3 seconds

yet many others than walcott r rated the same 19, 19 as him yet they are mush slower...

most suprisingly, agbonhalor rated 20, 20.

as walcott is still fairly useless with 20, 20 with below average techincal ablities, then why so in 19,19.

he won all the aplauds in races like vs liverpool (twice), vs as milan , vs barca recently..

so if majority others are rated 19, 19 and even 20,20, why walcott is the exception???

a reminder, if agbolanhor 20, 20 with strength and above average forward's skill, then why would capello not choose him instead

of walcott cause walcott only a speed merchant..

as if he is faster , stronger and techincal better than walcott, u see..................

please corect it in fm 2010 thanks

To all moderators and SI, attention plz , walcott should be pace 20 acceleration 20, he tops the speed ranking of the world top footballer

in the survey and he ranks third/fourth behind usian bolt in 100m . 10.3 seconds

Do you have a link to the survey you are quoting?

The one I saw last year did indeed have Theo Walcott top but it also had Sol Campbell in second place. Agbonlahor didn't even make the top ten and neither did Ashley Young.

That was done with two seasons worth of data from 2007/2008 & 2008/2009.

i wish to brought up this attention because in my games/saves, walcott is constanly beaten by full backs with pace (the reverse of reality) and

since he has almost nil techical abilities and he cant beat defenders by pace, you see, that's why he is totallt sxxt.

A top speed merchant without the real pace, it is quite annoying, isnt it???

]

yes, it is the same article. (first prove)

(data seems quite old as sol campbell is still in the list)

yet i have another prove..

wenger, walcoot , barca players and even pep also admitted theo ran at 10.3 seconds for 100 m, and he has the ability tocompete in the olimpics with

the greatest plus i has never seen modern footballers as quick and agile like him.. he surplass SWP, lennon, gabby , ronaldo, messi obviously .

but still ronaldo is rated 19,19.. then most probably pace ronaldo = walcott...

what i highlight here is that walcott is low-techincally built so he must not be underated in his pace.

i wish to brought up this attention because in my games/saves, walcott is constanly beaten by full backs with pace (the reverse of reality) and

since he has almost nil techical abilities and he cant beat defenders by pace, you see, that's why he is totallt sxxt.

A top speed merchant without the real pace, it is quite annoying, isnt it???

Your saying he is constantly beaten with pace by full backs. So the majority of full backs you are playing against are 20/20 for pace and acceleration. He also has good first touch, the other other vaguely relavant think to beating full backs. Think about what your saying before you say it.

I think the Arsenal Researcher decides on how fast they feel Walcott is and the Villa researcher decided Gabby's pace. I don't think SI or the Mods can do anything

This will probably be told to be put in the Arsenal data issues anyway

This is correct- Data Issues forum please.

Archived