Work Permits!

You're referring to Gojko Kacar?

I believe work permits are determined in large part by a player's reputation, so you'll have to wait for more international caps. Or loan him to a feeder club in Belgium or something (not that he'd like that, and it wouldn't be constructive to his development as a player). Dunno if more can be done.

Yeah Gojko Kacar.

He has had 11 internation caps.. Im buying him too so can't loan him out :( Man Utd bought him for 8m, played him for 3 games and now he's transfer listed for 6.5m. Thanks for the help!

I had a similar problem when running Dublin Bohemians. I wanted to hire two Brazilian players (not very good ones internationally because my budget was ridiculously low, but they were well above average in the Irish context), but was never able to get permits for them. They were unemployed in UK, so I'd get them to play on an "offer trial" for about 4 weeks... (I was then offered a job to manage At. Madrid and moved)

You need to get a job from one of the "work permit friendly" countries. ask your board for a feeder club with the aim of work permits. after that you can sign him, sen dhim there for a short period of time (2-3 years) and he will be yours ;)

You need to get a job from one of the "work permit friendly" countries. ask your board for a feeder club with the aim of work permits. after that you can sign him, sen dhim there for a short period of time (2-3 years) and he will be yours ;)

Thanks Ill do that :thup:

Archived