New League with Editor but no reserve/U19s?

Just made a new league with the FM editor, but all the teams i've added to the leagues have lost their reserve and U19 teams. All the players are there in the main team tab, but the reserve/U19 tabs are gone. Is there a box I need to tick in the editor or...? Anyine?

On the 'general' tab of the nation rules (the first screen that appears when you add nation rules) there is a bit that says 'First reserve/Youth Team' and a check box. If you check the box, you will get a few options for setting up the required league. You can also add another reserve/youth team the same way, in the identical box that appears below.

So for example, you can set the first one to reserves, the second to under 18's, or whatever you want.

On the 'general' tab of the nation rules (the first screen that appears when you add nation rules) there is a bit that says 'First reserve/Youth Team' and a check box. If you check the box, you will get a few options for setting up the required league. You can also add another reserve/youth team the same way, in the identical box that appears below.

So for example, you can set the first one to reserves, the second to under 18's, or whatever you want.

Can't believe I didn't spot that >___< Cheers :p

Now, if you move a team to another division (for instance Rangers to the Championship) but the nation that i'm dealing with is Scotland, how do you then go about re-instating their reserve and youth teams without setting up the whole nation rules thing for England?... if that makes sense.

EDIT: Scratch that, it's done it automatically :)

Archived