female regens?

just had a thought when i saw one of my friends on facebook status saying " is teaching his girlfriend how to play fm", this got me thinking, "hmmm. you can play as a female. so will there at some point be a female regen as a manager somewhere down the line?" what do you guys think? or have you ever seen one!?

and BaaaaAAyyyAAyyybeee, I can't hold it much longer, it's getting stronger and stronger...and when I get that feelin', I need, sex-you-ul healing, Sex-u-al...HEALIN'!

*cough*

Oh dear. :confused:

Girls can't play football.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad:.

There are several female physios in the lower leagues in FM and Crawley have a female physio for real, because we saw her at our last home game.

I don't know whether they appear in FM but there are also a real life female referee and at least one assistant because we had them in one of our matches in the Blue Square Premier last year. They were good, too.

We will take over yet! :D

There are several female physios in the lower leagues in FM and Crawley have a female physio for real, because we saw her at our last home game.

I don't know whether they appear in FM but there are also a real life female referee and at least one assistant because we had them in one of our matches in the Blue Square Premier last year. They were good, too.

Ya I remember that game. She did a good job too :)

Girls can't play football.

I don't know what you are going mad for. Girls cannot play football in the leagues. Not yet anyway.

They might get a job as a physio or a ref, but they still can't play/compete in the football leagues. They have girl leagues for that.

Girls cannot play football, not in FM anyway.

There are female staff in the game, and you can add more with the editor. The question that no one has answered is, has anyone seen a female REGEN?

Well the thing I was on about was somebody uploaded some pics of Derby in the future with a female regen manager but since nobody else remembers it I think I may have dreamed it

Well the thing I was on about was somebody uploaded some pics of Derby in the future with a female regen manager but since nobody else remembers it I think I may have dreamed it

No, she's a real person. I googled her for that thread but I forget now. She's something like an assistant managing director of some club like Millwall in real life. Somehow she got the manager's gig in someone's save even though her ability to manage according to the editor is 1. But she does exist as a real person in the database - no regen.

No, she's a real person. I googled her for that thread but I forget now. She's something like an assistant managing director of some club like Millwall in real life. Somehow she got the manager's gig in someone's save even though her ability to manage according to the editor is 1. But she does exist as a real person in the database - no regen.

Heather Rabbitts? She has been the manager of Portsmouth in my game.

Alright my bad mate, I knew my memory was vague

I don't know what you are going mad for. Girls cannot play football in the leagues. Not yet anyway.

They might get a job as a physio or a ref, but they still can't play/compete in the football leagues. They have girl leagues for that.

Girls cannot play football, not in FM anyway.

Ah, I see what you mean now!

When you said 'girls can't play football' I thought that you were making a general point about females and football, not talking about FM doh!! :confused: :D

No prob!

Archived