apply or not to apply?

I tend to reject.

If it's a bigger club than i am currently at then i take it as a huge compliment and keep charging on with my job.

If a club shows interest and i have one season left on my contract. then it is really tricky for me. I usually stay though.

I find that is the Board is very happy with you, you can get away with voicing interest in another job... once. Don't think that you can voice interest in a number of jobs, just to "test the waters" with that other club. If the Board is skeptical about you to begin with, showing interest in another club may be just enough to convince the Board to let you go.

So my advice is to go for it, if you think you can get the other job - and don't mind using a backup plan if that job doesn't work out.

On topic: If your out of a job, take what the FM world gives you.

If you have a job, you should stick with it unless in extreme cases (your favorite team comes in for you, the local city's mob puts a hit on your family etc.)

Unless its an international job. Those you should really consider taking because we all want to win the world cup :) Plus you can learn all sorts of cool languages.

Archived