That doesn't make any sense?

So when the opposition gives away a penalty your player gets on the spot to take it...

But before it's taken I usually get this message "the keeper complains the ball isn't on the spot".

Now the ball obviously is on the spot so I can only think that this has been written wrong in the commentary?

Yes or am I misunderstanding this sentence?

It happens in real life from time to time with corners as well, though I've never seen a comment about them in the game. I remember watching a Rangers game on TV and laughing as the commentator said "Nacho Novo's placed the ball just outside the corner area again. He must have an aversion to white paint or something." :D

It happens in real life from time to time with corners as well, though I've never seen a comment about them in the game. I remember watching a Rangers game on TV and laughing as the commentator said "Nacho Novo's placed the ball just outside the corner area again. He must have an aversion to white paint or something." :D

Paul Gallagher always does it. Untill we were on tele the other week. Then he put it inside the corner circle

Archived