FM2010 - Is it any good?

Hi all, sorry for opening up a possibly unnecessary thread. I haven't bought FM since the 2007 version. FM10 is currently going for £15 on play.com and i was wondering if it's worth getting or if it's gonna be another disappointment. Can anyone who remembers the days of 2005/2006 let me know how the current version compares? Thank you.

i think the break from the game will make u enjoy it, only things i can see being tough to decide is if u watch matches in 3d or classic style :) plus u will have plenty of new talent to find that were not in 07 :D

I know the 10.3 patch was released in Janaury. Does this leave any residual bugs in the game which are too annoying to ignore? Also, i used to love customising the skins, badges, player photos etc. Is that still possible these days?

PS - What's up with the sigames website? I can't load it for some reason.

It's a quality game, one of, if not the best football management sims ever made. It's difficult to master without being too hard for the casual players and has enough depth and 'quirky' features to make it a very rewarding experience.

I'd say definitely buy it! You will spend far worse £15's in your life. :D

I didn't like the demo and as such it put me off buying the game. In the end I gave it another chance at my mates house and started to like it, bought it and must say I enjoy it more than any other FM there has been.

Archived