Tactical Changes need improved for 09!!

I think this is something which really needs looked at. I said a while ago that the time it takes for the game to implement tactical changes is a bit of a farce but there are a few other aspects I would like to see looked at. Like why cant you cancel making changes after you have pressed confirm as in a real game managers can change there mind up untill the point the subs are made. Maybe this is also affected abit by above as it takes so long and the game situation can change so quickly therefore your tactical changes will become useless in certain situations. I tend to use opposition instuctions to try and block out the player roles of the opposition but not really focussing on which player is playing in those roles. The problem is every time there is a sub it seems to cancel this all the time and just because they bring on another player doesnt mean that player is going to play a different role. Obviously you just go back in and fix the instructions to your liking but it gets a bit annoying at times having to constantly do this and again the time it takes to implement it. Im sure there are loads of other little things that get on peoples nerves but these are what I think needs changed tactically for the next version of the game.

A bit off the topic of the tactical side but sometimes i think the players on the team need to have some more common sense and not always look upon your tactics in some situations. Say if you are in a defensive formation as the opposition goes 4-2-4 yet some how your striker goes 1v1 it can be really annoying when they just stand there rather than go for goal. Just because obviously the main objective is to defend doesn't mean you always want them to hold onto the ball especially in this situation with a great chance to wrap up the game.

Originally posted by megafan2005:

in response to your second paragraph put the strikers creative freedom up when you go defenseive as it then makes him decide whats best and it works for me icon_biggrin.gif

Ok thanks ill give it a try in the next game.

Archived