How many clear cut chances?

One of the things that make you keep on playing the games is when your team created so many chances and yet fail or score just 1 goal, and sometimes you get 3 chances and score all three.

My question is this:

How many Clear Cut Chances you ever had in a game and you did not win the match?

My record so far is 8 Clear Cut Chances in 1 game. I drew 1-1, and my team scored that goal through penalty. Funny though that the opposition keeper only got 7.5 ratings though the saves that he did were absolutely amazing.

cough*superkeeper*cough.

that seems like an unlucky match mate, I would’ve been fuming. :)

edit: Vangelis21; please stop trolling.

I can’t pull any figures from the top of my head, but I’ll be sure to keep a look-out. :)

without proof, the thread has little interest

Please man, stop trolling!

Macha

Ha, that is unlucky! You on the newest patch yeah?

I have once had 5 CCC and scored all 5 on 10.3.

With Portsmouth back on 10.2, I had 9 CCC (Yes 9!) and only scored twice in a 2-2 draw.

Nice idea for a thread. :thup:

I doubt a patch is going to make a difference. There's nothing unrealistic about this result.

Example: Arsenal 2-2 Barca? How many chances did Barca have to end the entire 2 match tie by the break? They absolutely hammered the goal, and yes, Almunia was immense, against type some might say, but he made incredible saves. Barca were unlucky to draw, surely, yet that's football.

Patch, bug, blah-blah-blah. It's just football.

• 3 months later...

I just had 6 ccc's against Birmingham and scored 1, they had 2 and scored twice. Then against United I had 4 and scored twice, they had none and scored twice. It's starting to get a little bit annoying now!!

You guys are playing with Giant teams thats why. If you play small crappy teams like the one I played you will be biting your nails as you watch them hammer your goal for 80 mins with something like 17 shots, 9 shots on target 3 clear cut chances and your keeper amazingly kept everything out. Then you had 1 clear cut chance and you scored, oh thats your 1st shot on target as well. Then you will be dancing around the house.

There are recognised problems with clear cut chances. Too many are created, so to balance this out you miss too many.

Exactly, so it makes it seem like the opponent has a superkeeper. I think they create too many chances to try and build up the excitement. Id prefer half the quality chances if it meant you were twice as likely to score.

As it is now, scoring from a 30 yarder is more likely than scoring a 1 on 1 so theres no excitement at all in watching a game because you expect all the quality chances to be missed.

Archived