I wish i didn't have a crappy laptop...

Man i can see so much potential in Fm2010 for being hella fun!!!... But not when you can only load one league cause you have crappy 383mb ram....

It's so boring only being able to play in one league and not able to go scouting for cheap/awesome players :(

I read all your threads in here and I'm so jealous "Oh buy Lung jnr. he turns out to be an awesome keeper" wait..... wait... no you need bigger than small player database.

Also after one season everything is about 10 times slower thx to all the regen youth players.... i didn't know the game could get any slower than it already is with 1 league!!! :(

Oh no not the world cup!!!!!! "CLICKS CONTINUE" i could go out, get a chick pregnant, argue for 2 months about abortion, finally agree to have the child, witness the birth and stroll home to find it still hasn't processed all the fixtures. I hope you die World Cup.... die....

Maybe i should quit college and go get a job just so i can buy a better laptop/more RAM so i can play FM 2010 the way it's supposed to be played. :rolleyes:

Anyways love the game, hope you guys appreciate how lucky you are to have a decent computer in which to play on :thup:

(btw i know the game probably shouldn't even run with 383 odd mb's of RAM and yes i have game booster, high cpu usage on etc.)

I've edited it this time, but next time, leave out the foul language please.

FWIW, future > FM. The better your job in the future, the better PC you'll be able to afford to play FM on :D

Even if you're in college, I suggest you grab yourself a part-time job. First of all, it's a great feeling earning your own money.

Second of all, computers capable of playing FM is not expensive. FM is not a very demanding game at all. But to save money, you may need to get yourself a desktop, not a laptop.

Even if you're in college, I suggest you grab yourself a part-time job. First of all, it's a great feeling earning your own money.

Second of all, computers capable of playing FM is not expensive. FM is not a very demanding game at all. But to save money, you may need to get yourself a desktop, not a laptop.

I worked full time for 2 years before i started college :D sadly i spent all that money on booze and a motorbike i can no longer afford to drive. Thx to this craptastic recession that little ole' Ireland is still in even finding a part time job here is mucho difficult. Also i am living at home atm and there ain't no space for a desktop so i will have to look at getting a cheap/decent laptop. Apologies for foul language, what can i say? I'm Irish :p Cheers for the advice

First of all education is a first and must, your english punctuation is poor and this tells me you need to stay there and work at it.

Sorry for the patronising comment but education is a must for evryone in this country without that your nothing.

Kawee suggested a part time job, listen to him.

laptops are just as cheap now as desktop, you will get there in the end just work at it my friend.

First of all education is a first and must, your english punctuation is poor and this tells me you need to stay there and work at it.

Sorry for the patronising comment but education is a must for evryone in this country without that your nothing.

Kawee suggested a part time job, listen to him.

laptops are just as cheap now as desktop, you will get there in the end just work at it my friend.

Cynet is quite right about punctuation. However reading through his own post, I see plenty of mistakes and maybe he should take his own advice. Mistakes are highlighted. For the record, "your" should be you're.

;)

Cynet is quite right about punctuation. However reading through his own post, I see plenty of mistakes and maybe he should take his own advice. Mistakes are highlighted. For the record, "your" should be you're.

;)

Congratulations you have won a prize of spotting a puntuation mistake, call this number 0898 666 666 and quote english 666, you will collect your prize of a first class trip to Hackney in London, good luck and well done :D

;)

Well sadly i didn't realize the grammar Nazi's were out in force today but luckily for me this isn't my Final Year college exams and is just an internet forum and therefore i can relax, ever so slightly. :p.

I use a Toshiba Tecra M3-S636 laptop(Intel Pentium M 750 / 1.86 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200 TE 64 MB DDR SDRAM Graphics Card) that I upgrade from 512MB RAM to 2GB Ram and the game works great. Look around for RAM that will work with your laptop, should be able to find it cheap. I got mine(2 1GB sticks) at Walmart(here in the USA) for something like $60-$70. Keep your head up and keep your eyes open for deals on RAM.

Phantom9in

St. Mirren-----5th Season

Archived