Promotion Problem

Right, after spending ages trying I have finally given up. Can someone please explain to me why Siirtspor cannot seem to get promoted from the unplayable Turkish Third Division to the Turkish Second Division?

I have read up that reputation is the most important factor for deciding which teams come from unplayable leagues into the lowest playable league, but Siirtspor has the highest reputation in the Third Division and after a multitude of holidayed seasons has never been promoted. It is beyond frustrating.

That's possible but I'm beginning to think it's something else.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me could check it out? They're in the the Third Division Group 5 (there are 5 groups in all).

Also, I holidayed until the 19th of June, the day before the Turkish leagues reset, saved - continued a day - reloaded - continued a day etc. and it made no difference to the teams getting promoted: they seemed to be locked before that stage? Can someone help explain that also?

Why don't you simply activate and set-up the third level in the editor, and then play as them from the start?

I think that the confusion surrounding the Third Division is at the heart of the problem, from what I can tell the rules changed recently and SI hasn't done the greatest job programming them in. I can't find solid information with which to fix it up myself either.

Archived