selling a player vs offering a contract help

I have a question about regulations. I have a player whose contract is finishing in 18 months from now. First of all I would like him to renew but he doesn't seem to want it too. So my question is, if i want to get money out of him, should i sell him now or i can even do it later? for example if only 12 months remain, can he go for free? thanks

Did you even understand what I asked?

Yes, you accused him of having multiple accounts for some random reason.

To the OP, I would suggest selling him now if you are looking for money, his value will only decrease with time if he doesn't re-sign.

he didn't because you didn't make sense. please stop spamming the thread and either answer or move along. thank you

Given the amount of the threads you make, someone would thought that you are 'speople' (Member of these forums who cretes huge amount of threads). Or maybe you're realtives?

Do I make sense now? ;)

'Search' function is also somewhere on the screen. ;)

Over & Out.

Yes, you accused him of having multiple accounts for some random reason.

To the OP, I would suggest selling him now if you are looking for money, his value will only decrease with time if he doesn't re-sign.

Accused? :confused: No, actually just asked him a question.

As taylorsmen said, this is miy contribution to this thread.

Oh, and sell him now. ;)

I agree with Fabio, he's got to be speople. Too many topics :/

Would make a lot of sense :p

speople randomly vanishes off the scene... and we get this fella. Hmmm...

Topic: Sell now. More money you will recieve. Simples.

Don't see anything strange. :rolleyes:

Accused? :confused: No, actually just asked him a question.

As taylorsmen said, this is miy contribution to this thread.

Oh, and sell him now. ;)

Given that he joined before speople, I would suggest you take off the tinfoil hats.

Anyone with an actual info on the regulations? I don't want advice on wether or not I should sell. I would like to know the rules. Can a team come and sign him for free when he has 12 months of contract? only people that know please. thank you

Anyone with an actual info on the regulations? I don't want advice on wether or not I should sell. I would like to know the rules. Can a team come and sign him for free when he has 12 months of contract? only people that know please. thank you

It depends what league you are in, if it is in the EU then the player can be signed when there is six months left on his contract.

You actually asked this. :rolleyes:

The teams will be able to approach him when he has 6 months left on his contract (usually 1st January is when they can approach him, if the league is in EU).

I have a question about regulations. I have a player whose contract is finishing in 18 months from now. First of all I would like him to renew but he doesn't seem to want it too. So my question is, if i want to get money out of him, should i sell him now or i can even do it later? for example if only 12 months remain, can he go for free? thanks

Why ask then, if you didn't want to know :confused:...

Sell now. If you want a lot of money.

Don't sell now. Get less money but more goals.

Why ask then, if you didn't want to know :confused:...

Sell now. If you want a lot of money.

Don't sell now. Get less money but more goals.

20 replies in this thread, just for him to tell us that he actually didn't want to ask somethin' he asked. :D xD

20 replies in this thread, just for him to tell us that he actually didn't want to ask somethin' he asked. :D xD

I'm pretty sure English isn't his first language, it is reasonably clear now that he wanted to know at what stage he may lose his player on a Bosman.

I'm pretty sure English isn't his first language, it is reasonably clear now that he wanted to know at what stage he may lose his player on a Bosman.

Bulls eye!!!

NOW is the key word. It is clear now that he wants to know about Bosman rule, but at first he just wanted advice on whether (sp?) to sell a player now or later. ;)

Archived