endless takeover??

my chairman has been in talks regarding takeover of the club with the same person for almost a year... every few weeks i get a news item about the takeover, sometimes it says its going well and sometimes its bad!

i just started the new season and takeover talks are still not finished... what the hell is going on??:confused:

my club has won the PRM 4 seasons in a row including 3 champions league wins in a row too. so interest in the club should be sky high especially since my chairman wants to step down.

why is no one else trying to buy the club except this broke a** bloke who wont pay?

Got same problem here. Playing Leeds, third season. For one and a half season I haven't been able to get players because of this Takeover. One day it collapses and next day it's a breakthrough. Then nothing happens for a month and then the same thing all over again, and it's the same guy who doesn't have money all the time. I'm in Premier League after winning both L1 and championship, have abouth £30 mil on bank and can't get players, how frustrating is that!? And the ones I have doesn't cut it....

my club has won the PRM 4 seasons in a row including 3 champions league wins in a row too. so interest in the club should be sky high especially since my chairman wants to step down.

And the price should be sky high too.

Had a takeover take about a year. Then it suddenly went through :).

Never had an 'endless' takeover with Portsmouth on FM10, but on FM09 I had one last 8 months. Was ridiculous.. sure to say it 'broke down' aswell :mad:

I'm getting a lagging takeover saga here aswell! David Gold is currently trying to buy my West Ham team from David Sullivan.

It was about to happen last season, but after a month and a have of negotiating, it broke down! Now, about 9 months on, they're negotiating again and its been going on for weeks! And it keeps going good, bad, good, bad :(

EDIT: It just broke of again! FFS

Archived