worst team in england

Well, I was going to suggest Leeds, but that might just be me :D

When you're creating a new manager and choosing which side to pick, the media prediction for where the team will finish is listed. Choose the team that's expected to finish 22nd in either the BSN or the BSS. You don't need us to do the work for you.

Given that they now don't exist you might not want to go with them but Chester would be ideal as they are probably the worst side financially so would be more to do with your managing as will be up against it on and off the pitch

Vauxhall. Worst reputation and predicted to finish bottom. I spent my first season just avoiding the drop, and sorting out finances. Second season was when I could make a realistic push for promotion, and even then, I only made it through the playoffs. Promptly got relegated in the third season. Its really a challenge if you play it LLM style. I'm in my 14th season now. And trying to get into europe. One of my players got just called up for england, which felt good because it was the first time its happened in my vauxhall save.

Because they play brilliant football of course!

Great, but they have the lowest reputation in the playable English leagues at the start of the game and therefore, for the purpose of the game, are the 'worst' team.

Everyone's been going on about what a bad team Vauxhall is and that it's the worst team in England!!1

No, the OP asked which team is considered the worst, and Vauxhall is - they have the lowest reputation. You should contact the researcher if you feel that they are unfairly underrated by SI.

I don't think anyone as said they are the worst team in England, they are saying that they are the worst team on the game. Which is what the OP's question was. :)

I.e. Sports Interactive have given them the lowest reputation out of all the English teams on the game, therefore making them the worst team on the game.

I don't think anybody is ripping your team in real life. :thup:

I think it is SI you should be complaining to, how dare they give your team the lowest rep out of all the English teams. ;)

But everyone knows that FM = Real Life ;)

I think Liverpool should probably have a worse reputation that my beloved Vauxhall

So you don't like people stating facts about Vauxhall being the lowest rep English team, but it's okay for you to make fun of Liverpool?! Liverpool fans may be hurt by those comments :(

*Insert name of rival club here*

Well, Chester aren't even really a club any more so it's hard for Wrexham-folk to do this.

Not trying to have a go, BTW, it's a bad situation for everyone involved and I have sympathy for their fans.

omg, I've been managing Vauxhall for about 5 (game) months now but I had no idea they were ranked lowest. When I saw this thread title I wondered if it would be my team ... and sure enough it was! :D It certainly explains why I am fighting, and I do mean fighting, to hang on to 19th place and avoid relegation into obscurity. It's certainly been a challenge what with no money at all, abysmal staff and players that look like very undetermined hobbits with a tendency to collapse from exhaustion and break on impact. Our reputation is so bad that Blue Square Premier 18 yo reserve players dont even want to be Loaned here.

If we somehow manage to avoid relegation and I dont get fired, next season will require me to release most of my players to try to reduce our debts. Unfortunately our entire 50 fans' ticket sales dont even cover the cost of the bandages we use after each match.

So if you want a challenge, Vauxhall is your team!

The worst team in England at the moment is a team known as Retainers 'A.' They are currently 6 points away from their nearest opponents with a game in hand in the Bristol Downs League Division 4. This is also level 24 in the English Football pyramid, which I'm sure you all know is the bottom league;)

Archived