Facility Upgrade Levels

I was just wondering what are the various levels that youth and training facilities can be upgraded as? I recently upgraded both of mine: my youth facility went from minimal to basic and my training facility went from basic to fairly basic.

To me, fairly basic seems lower than basic but that could just be wordplay. Does anyone know what the actual levels are from bottom to top?

Thanks!

In terms of a linguistic hierarchy, it seems intuitively correct to me that fairly basic is higher than basic. "Fairly" in this context has the role of moderating the adjective (i.e. making it less extreme).

Having "basic" facilities is a negative thing: if you moderate that by using "fairly", it becomes less negative. Hence, "fairly basic" is better than "basic". Conversely, having "good" facilities is a positive thing: if you moderate that by using "fairly", it becomes less positive.

Pretty sure it currently goes

Minimal

Basic

Fairly Basic

Adequate

Average

Good

Top Training/Excellent Youth

Top Training/State of the Art Youth

Might be a level above Top/Excellent but I can't find any clubs in my current game with any other levels.

[edit] Found a German team that has 20/20 for Youth facilities, and used Genie Scout to find ones with 20/20 for Training and they still only get rated at Top. [edit]

Pretty sure it currently goes

Minimal

Basic

Fairly Basic

Adequate

Average

Good

Top Training/Excellent Youth

Might be a level above Top/Excellent but I can't find any clubs in my current game with any other levels.

Mines is clearer :p

World Class is after Top/Excellent as far as I'm aware!

I thought there was a World Class as well but in 2016 the clubs with 20/20 for Training Facilities only get "Top Facilities" the same as if they had 16+/20.

Archived