Going on holliday always creates poor harmony

Why is it that everytime you go on holiday your teams has poor harmony? I have a good ass.manager with excellent man management skills, good motivation and determination attributes also.

I find it somehow unrealistic that no matter what ass.manager I have the team will always have poor harmony. I sold 50% of the squad last seasons and still they have no harmony. I just doesn't make any sense.

Why is it that everytime you go on holiday your teams has poor harmony? I have a good ass.manager with excellent man management skills, good motivation and determination attributes also.

I find it somehow unrealistic that no matter what ass.manager I have the team will always have poor harmony. I sold 50% of the squad last seasons and still they have no harmony. I just doesn't make any sense.

Possibly because regardless of the Assistant's attributes, he will handle the team differently in terms of selection, team talks, praise, discipline etc. If you go on holiday often, then there is no continuity- if you change 50% of the squad, there is no continuity.

Possibly because regardless of the Assistant's attributes, he will handle the team differently in terms of selection, team talks, praise, discipline etc. If you go on holiday often, then there is no continuity- if you change 50% of the squad, there is no continuity.

They were the ones moaning and complaining that's why I sold them all. Ive won 3 titles in a row surely thats continuity.

Archived