Dreamteam

Has anyone done a ''dreamteam'' in the editor?im bradford city in league two and my team is casillas,lahm,maicon,terry,vidic,messi,ronaldo,gerrard,iniesta,torres i bought striker defederico as i forgot to put rooney in.i made the reputation to max too and have only lost 1 game all season (chelsea in league cup final)i know its cheating but id never done it before but im hooked to this save now!

I did apart from the way in which I did it was different.

I pretty much gave my team (some team with a black kit in switzerland) a huge reputation and a like £1 billion budget...

Had the likes of De Rossi, Mexes, Chiellini and Arshavin in my team... Went something like a season unbeaten. Was quite fun but the rotation is too hard and it's too easy

Then 10.2 came along and I thought... "Screw this save"

yeah won league,paint trophy,fa cup.just started in league 1 and europe.i lost to chelsea in community shield as i had 4 players out injured from world cup.ronaldo was top scorer with 37 in 35 games.torres would of been but he was injured half of the season.no my rep is still the same.ive got all the best staff in the world too.

sorry to burst your bubble, but after playing 5-6 seasons in a save, you can make a team full of regens 1000 times better than those guys!

Haha, that's some slight exaggeration. 5-6 years into the game, and the oldest regens will be about 23, which is too young to be at their maximum potential, and it's unlikely you could have a squad full of ones that are better than the listed players.

I'd say it takes about at least 8 years for the regens to take over the game properly. I'm in my 12th season and I still have about 40% of my squad being original players.

ive started in league 2 with my fav team bradford,i gave all my ''dream team'' players huge contracts so they wouldnt be able to leave on a free until i get into the prem.why not try a team in the lowest league poss and try get them into the prem?

I done this with chelsea back on FM08. I got bored and decided to mess with the editor. I gave myself the best players in the world and in the first season I won everything. I was so bored of winning everything with very minimal effort, I never even continued the second season. Money (aka great players in this situation) doesn't necessarily bring you happyness!

What you need to do is make a B Team, like R. Madrid and Barcelona have, and get the best youngsters (Sakho, Bojan etc) in that team playing in BS Prem, and get your wonder team with the world's best (Messi, Fabregas etc) to dominate the Premiership:thup:

it's not cheating, play the game the way it makes you happy.

EXACTLY! Well said. :thup:Sometimes it can be fun to just mess around with the game to take a break from the same old challenges. And people wonder why they get bored with their games...

maybe you didn't comprehend what i said. enjoyment IS satisfaction. so if you wish, "where is the enjoyment in ripping the game off"

It's not ripping off a game if you paid for it. The editor is in the booklet for goodness sake, if people want to use it for enjoyment let them. Don't just come in biting people's heads off for having a different version of fun to you:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Not exactly my type of game, but this would be my dream team ;).

GK: H.LLORIS

RB: D.ALVES

CB: C.PUYOL

CB: G.PIQUE

LB: P.LAHM

AML: A.ROBBEN

CM: F.LAMPARD

CM: C.FABREGAS

AMR: L.MESSI

ST: S.AGUERO

ST: D.VILLA

And we would park the bus every game, and aim for moderate success :).

Archived