SI - any chance you can make thinks a bit more realistic regarding 1 team next year?

I thought leeds had an outstanding team for their league in real life?

if by outstanding you mean abysmal you'd be right

swindon with the budget of 3 chinese workers played us off the park today and fully deserve to go up in 2nd to boot

all we have is overpaid pricks that earn the most in league 1 and don't prove anything for it

swindon with the budget of 3 chinese workers played us off the park today and fully deserve to go up in 2nd to boot

all we have is overpaid pricks that earn the most in league 1 and don't prove anything for it

We have the budget of 3 chinese workers? You do realise that two of our investors made their fortune at Betfair and Bet365 don't you?

We're probably richer than you, the only difference is our board don't spend a stupid amount of money where its not needed.

Learn before you comment

We have the budget of 3 chinese workers? You do realise that two of our investors made their fortune at Betfair and Bet365 don't you?

We're probably richer than you, the only difference is our board don't spend a stupid amount of money where its not needed.

Learn before you comment

i'm going by what your own manager said a few weeks back

and we've been making the largest profit margins in league 1 since we've been here at 4.3 million per season

still doesn't excuse the fact that we've paid the highest wages yet again for minimal performances

Well, Leeds have a team that SHOULD win League 1 easily but they have a terrible attitude and when they lose a few games they don't know what to do to turn things around.

Well, Leeds have a team that SHOULD win League 1 easily but they have a terrible attitude and when they lose a few games they don't know what to do to turn things around.

i agree

what we basically have is a team full of moaning idiots that don't know how to be professional

which is what swindon town had today (a team full of professionals) including 2 of the best footballers i've ever seen at level 3 in billy paynter and charlie austin

i'm going by what your own manager said a few weeks back

and we've been making the largest profit margins in league 1 since we've been here at 4.3 million per season

still doesn't excuse the fact that we've paid the highest wages yet again for minimal performances

Our budget is small for two reasons:

We don't pay out hefty wages

Our income wouldn't surpass a large expenditure.

However, our chairman is more than willing to spend money on players if its worth it, if we could afford to sign Beckford for example our chairman would happily do it.

Our budget is small for two reasons:

We don't pay out hefty wages

Our income wouldn't surpass a large expenditure.

However, our chairman is more than willing to spend money on players if its worth it, if we could afford to sign Beckford for example our chairman would happily do it.

well you've picked a real gem out in charlie austin lets hope some premiership team that can't be bothered scouting doesn't pick him up

well you've picked a real gem out in charlie austin lets hope some premiership team that can't be bothered scouting doesn't pick him up

We have indeed. I can't see him leaving though. He's just signed a two and a half year contract with us and I think he has more sense than to rot on a premiership teams bench

Archived