Injuries!!!!

First of all I would like to say what a great game FMH is and it is a brilliant feat to get most of the best elements of FM onto a UMD. Portable Football Manager is proving to be money well spent.

I have the PC version of FM2008 as well and I find that I have so many more injuries in FMH. Is it just me or has anyone else experienced this?

I have a Manchester United league at the moment and I signed two new players Bojan and Saviet and I managed to have the following injuries, all at the same time:

Tevez (8 months out)

Bojan (4 months)

Saviet (2 months)

Saha (4 months, naturally)

Ronaldo (3 months)

Giggs (1 month)

Scholes (2 months)

Nani (two weeks)

Just bought Ricardo Quaresma to ease my pain and it is just about working, he is brilliant. Despite these injuries, somehow I am top of the league by two points.

First of all I would like to say what a great game FMH is and it is a brilliant feat to get most of the best elements of FM onto a UMD. Portable Football Manager is proving to be money well spent.

I have the PC version of FM2008 as well and I find that I have so many more injuries in FMH. Is it just me or has anyone else experienced this?

I have a Manchester United league at the moment and I signed two new players Bojan and Saviet and I managed to have the following injuries, all at the same time:

Tevez (8 months out)

Bojan (4 months)

Saviet (2 months)

Saha (4 months, naturally)

Ronaldo (3 months)

Giggs (1 month)

Scholes (2 months)

Nani (two weeks)

Just bought Ricardo Quaresma to ease my pain and it is just about working, he is brilliant. Despite these injuries, somehow I am top of the league by two points.

Archived