Game keeps freezing in the same place

Date specific crashes are usually caused by code issues that were addressed in the patches or editing. Start by installing the 10.3 patch.

It's installed... automatic downloads from Steam. Just that January signings aren't included.

I don't fancy starting a new game I have spent a lot of time on this one.

That would suggest that the save file has been corrupted. Have you got another save to go back to? Use the rolling 3 game autosave option, set weekly in the future. Have you done any editing?

I have a couple of auto-saves... Not sure that they would have saved when I achieved promotion though!

Nope, no editing since I have played this game at all.

Last Autosave was back in January, I am now into June! This has really frustrated me and it seems to be a problem in game. I think I can justifiably ask for some sort of compensation for this!

have you tried holidaying over the specific date that it crashes? I haven't had this problem but I know that sometimes fixes it

I don't see why you should get compensation, you could argue that its your fault for not saving regulary, it happens to the vast majority of us as well.

Hey, I am so sorry to tell you that you will have to start a new game. It happened to me as well mate. It has to do with upgrading to 10.3. For some reason after that is done, there's a specific day in which you won't be able to continue playing.

Been there, tried everything (and I mean, EVERYTHING). Got as frustrated as you would possibly be right now... Stopped playing for 3 or 4 weeks 'til I resignated, and started a new game.

Archived