New job do I take it?!?!?

Started again and i'm now 2 seasons in. One year at Flamengo where I one the 1st division, state championship, and Copa Sudeamerica, I then left to be Rijkaards replacement and restore the fortunes of Galatasary. Won the turkish cup, lost the league by two points despite going on a 30 match unbeaten run.

Anyway I've just been approached to be Fergie's replacement, I can't decide it is a bigger club and better off but I feel I have a job to finish at Gala.....Opinions please??

Started again and i'm now 2 seasons in. One year at Flamengo where I one the 1st division, state championship, and Copa Sudeamerica, I then left to be Rijkaards replacement and restore the fortunes of Galatasary. Won the turkish cup, lost the league by two points despite going on a 30 match unbeaten run.

Anyway I've just been approached to be Fergie's replacement, I can't decide it is a bigger club and better off but I feel I have a job to finish at Gala.....Opinions please??

stay at gala and finish the job man.

I'm in BSP at the moment in my second season, should be in League two in another season or two ;)

Yea I spent 2 seasons in the BSP (lost play-off final first season, won the league second)

Got some decent prize money to keep me going though.

Good luck :thup:

Anywho back on topic....

Is there no option in this game to negotiate a "move at the end of the season" type of deal?

I know it's somewhat rare in real life but I've been there in game and had this dilemma myself, would be a nice feature.

You can delay a contract offer from a club. However, it's only after a certain time that you can delay till the end of the season, otherwise its a week.

Archived