Do you have to have large database to get good regens?

Well, im going to start a save inn Blue Square North.

But im strugling to start the game because i cant decide wich countries i want to have in the database :S

Im going to use 13 divisions from 8 countries. And all players from UK & Ireland - Brazil - Argentina - Norway and Pakistan - Large database = 84 000 players in my database.

But i have never understood this. Will i not get any class regens from Chile, holland, sweden and so on since i havent picked up all players from theese nations? Could someone please please help : )

Cheers.

Well, im going to start a save inn Blue Square North.

But im strugling to start the game because i cant decide wich countries i want to have in the database :S

Im going to use 13 divisions from 8 countries. And all players from UK & Ireland - Brazil - Argentina - Norway and Pakistan - Large database = 84 000 players in my database.

But i have never understood this. Will i not get any class regens from Chile, holland, sweden and so on since i havent picked up all players from theese nations? Could someone please please help : )

Cheers.

Well there will be very few regens from countries there are no loaded players chile, holland and others you mentioned. I am not sure though how good they will be cause i dont know how the system works. Anyway i suggest picking all players from top division clubs from all the world so each club from not well known nations will produce newgens

Hmm i dont understand. I though that if you picked "get all players from top division" you would only get allt he players but when they retire there would not come so many regens? Or am i wrong?

Okey, so if i choose all playerss from clubs in toppleague in south america, there will always come new? :) Just like to comfirm. Any others who can come with info ?

The numbers should stay roughly the same, yes, though you'd be better off loading the league itself.

There will be some good regens regardless, just not a large quantity. In the past, I've had world class regens from Bosnia, Uzbekistan, Israel and Bulgaria, and I don't think I've ever loaded those leagues.

one of my saves is on small and only english prem on and it gets hard to find good ones but still have found plenty, usally play on medium becaue regens have to come into the game anyways to replace players so theres going to be plenty

Archived