Do u ever comment on the manager or dangerman?

Commenting on the dangerman (it doesn't have to be the one your scout recommends, it can be any attacking player) can be very good. If they are young, inexperienced or weak minded, you can put lots of pressure on them to perform, and they'll not do their best.

Likewise, commenting on the "weakest link" can be very effective if they are young or have low concentration.

Manager interaction is a minefield. I like commenting on the managers of clubs who I know have a couple of good youngsters in other leagues, as it increases the chances that they'll let me sign those youngsters. I also like making short-tempered managers angry, as it reflects on the team they put out and their tactics. However, aside from that, from experience, whatever you say goes wrong. Don't say anything :D

Well I just had Alex Ferguson comment on me saying he does not want Arsenal to win the league this season. I just commented back with a positive comment by saying winning at Old Trafford will help us on our quest to winning the league. So far we are winning 3-1 :)

Actually it's a good idea to pay attention sometimes. ONLY ONCE in a 10 year game I have seen "Player X plays bad under the media pressure and you should comment on him to make him insecure" - not the same words but the same in meaning.

I commented and he was "Unsure to his contribution in the match against X" .. If you comment on the wrong guy though he might get very ambitious towards you.

As for the opp. manager in my new game I developed a very friendly relationship with Henrik Larsson (manager) and he never missed to make a friendly comment before a game we had and even had me on his fav.personnal list :D

Archived