Best Setting for FM (Help)

Hi, I would love to start a game with the optimum settings that will allow me to have many quality regens around the world.

What leagues should I load and what options should I use in the custom database size to obtain a quality game full of quality regens from around the globe in the long run?

Regards,

O

Definitely load Brazil and Argentina for the quality South American regens/newgens/freds/neps. Try and get as many major leagues as possible (England, Spain, Italy... etc.) It really depends on the machine you have running though. Australia is good because it gets a lot of Oceanian countries as well as many Asian nations

Thank you for your response Shaka, i have a good machine dont worry about that, I can run upto 8 leagues smoothly.

So you say that running Australian league actually produces good Asian regens? if that's true then what other nations produce good regens that come from its neighboring countries? i.e. can south Africa produce good regens from Nigeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast etc.. ??

No, there's a better way. When you select database size, choose 'custom', then select 'load all players from ...' and select as many nations as you want. That way you'll get all the regens you want, and it will slow your game down far less than loading extra leagues where the results etc need to be processed.

After checking the custom database size, i noticed there are several options to choose from:

- Players based in nation

- Players of nationality

- Players from top division clubs

- Players from top clubs

- Players with continental reputation

- Players with national reputation

- Current international players

I'm so confused now and don't know what to choose. Can someone explain to me what most mean and which affects the addition of future newgens from around the world ?

Regards,

O

No, there's a better way. When you select database size, choose 'custom', then select 'load all players from ...' and select as many nations as you want. That way you'll get all the regens you want, and it will slow your game down far less than loading extra leagues where the results etc need to be processed.

very helpful

I noticed if i load players from big footballing nations like France Germany Spain etc.. it reduces the performance far more than actually loading the extra leagues, (its more efficient to load extra leagues such as France 1st division than loading players from France). So I think I should only load players from nations that don't have playable leagues such as African nations. IMO...

Archived