Ideal for contract term for future FM

when i read about players and managers' contract term in internet/newspaper etc.

and it give me idea that fm can inculded in future fm.

Manager Contract:

what happen to the rolling contract? why had it disappeared in the fm? some manager irl have that contract.

Realse fee clause in manager's contract, so mean more team will coming in for you even if you have five years left on contract due to cheaper relase clause.

Player Contract:

Loan player - limited appearance to trigger the buy out clause, X player on loan for X club and the loan contract say if X player play 20 game and X club have to buy him for X amount that say in contract. Like Dindane for portsmouth.

Award bonus - like i saw in newspaper about Wayne Rooney will get 500k for the Goldboot award if he win it, will be interesting to included in fm to get players fired up? can include bonus for world player of year award etcs?

Appearance trigger contract extenison - Like David James for portsmouth and some players in premiership, if X player play 20 league game that will automatically given the X player extra one year on it contract.

Hope you like the idea and anything you can add is welcome....

Cheers

Braveheart.

something for manager contracts too: Why cant we negotiate our contracts to a lower salary? soemtimes when i manage a poor club, i feel like jsut working for free to free up wage funds.

Because that doesn't make any sense.

Not In real life it doesn't, but it does in game where the 50 quid or so per week that you get (which amounts to nothing) could be used to bring in that star Level 8 striker you're looking for

And the game is about realism ...

Archived