Why does the media hate me? (And does it matter?)

I'm on my second season with Kaiserlautern. I've managed to get promoted and now I'm sitting in 6th a little past the midway point. But I've noticed in my press conferences that my relationships with nearly all the journalists are getting worse. Is this because I give really bland answers? Or is it because I play very defensive football? Or are there other factors?

Don't think it matters at all really. In one of my games the relationship with my local club journalist was Hatred, and I usually got good responses. If it does affect anything, start using your assistant more.

However clear you are they almost always say that you were "Equivocal".

I also love how if you ever say that it's never nice to see a player play badly about someone on the opposite team, you've apparently been negative and they react badly...

However clear you are they almost always say that you were "Equivocal".

I also love how if you ever say that it's never nice to see a player play badly about someone on the opposite team, you've apparently been negative and they react badly...

That's the thing really, there needs to be more 'positive' options we can choose or its just unfair.

Archived