So Very Frustrating

It could be a number of reasons:

1. You could be training your players too hard;

2. You may have set your tempo too high so they are working harder resulting in greater risk of injury;

3. You may have naturally injury prone players;

4. Dependent on the league you are playing in I'd consider it to be how hard the opposition are tackling and how physical they are;

5. You may need to look at player fitness. Did you run a pre-season training schedule concentrating on boosting strength and stamina? Trust me, it's necessary;

6. Are you playing players that are not listed as being match fit?

They all contribute. If your players are unfit, lacking in match practice, heavily out-muscled, naturally injury prone or just plain worked too hard then they're going to be at risk of injury. I think the most common problem is people not running pre-season training schedules.

put it this way theres never been so many complaints about 1 patch before, 10.3 has more haters than any other patch si have given us, most have went back to previous patches like myself, something ive NEVER done on previous fm's since 05, its a FACT theres more injuries on 10.3 so stop making excuses how its our training and how we ent resting players, we ent pub managers we have been here since the beginning with 05 and know how to play the game.

anyone who seriously likes 10.3 either cheats there way to victory or just deluded and cant even consider that a supposedly inferiour patch in 10.2 is better to go back.

Yes, there are more injuries on 10.3, but it's a fairly accurate representation of real life. There are injury crises within each team every season, so I really don't understand why people are getting so uptight over it. As anagain said, you're obviously playing too high of a tempo, too much of a pressing game, or your players are injury prone

great second post to this well written thought you were going to be a cock about his question but it was a 10/10 response well done mate.

I only get sarcastic in long, drawn out discussions. :p If I can, I do like to help. :thup:

Yes I can even help a forum member with Saints in his title (see my location). No, I don't need knighting. Thanks. :D

I'm being friendly when I say this,Bojan, but you may want to cut out the swearing. This is a family board and the mods will take a dim view of the word you used. Don't go getting banned if you like it here. :D

It could be a number of reasons:

1. You could be training your players too hard;

2. You may have set your tempo too high so they are working harder resulting in greater risk of injury;

3. You may have naturally injury prone players;

4. Dependent on the league you are playing in I'd consider it to be how hard the opposition are tackling and how physical they are;

5. You may need to look at player fitness. Did you run a pre-season training schedule concentrating on boosting strength and stamina? Trust me, it's necessary;

6. Are you playing players that are not listed as being match fit?

They all contribute. If your players are unfit, lacking in match practice, heavily out-muscled, naturally injury prone or just plain worked too hard then they're going to be at risk of injury. I think the most common problem is people not running pre-season training schedules.

1st. I'm not training my players too hard, there schedules are on medium

2nd. My tempo is slow

3rd. I'll have to check if they are injury prone as im playing a network game and i can't look till later because my mate is the host

4th. I'm playing in league 1 with southend, but i doubt cuz im playing in league 1 thats why im getting so many injuries

5th. My preseason schedule was on medium too and fitness and strenth is one of the most important ones to me so i set that above the rest ecspecially

6th. And no i never play a player who is not match fit ever

i forgot to mention that when the physio comes on i dont always have to take my players of because they are just knocks which bring down the fitness of the player, but it happens all the time every game, i do get injuries though about 1 a game and they are always for 3 to 4 weeks

My mate who im playing with is worse off though he gets alot more than me lol

Thanks for replying though mate, im doing very well with southend anyway got them in the play offs first season but lost too norwich in the final on penalties

I would be southampton but been them way too many times :):)

I don't think that this is a bug. This is a true reflection of real life.

Yes, I have to agree if you're making sure you keep players to reasonable levels of fitness. I think if you're getting injuries that result in players missing matches four times a game then you'd have something to worry about.

About what condition are players that need the trainer at when it happens? I always try to take players off when they reach about 60.

4th. I'm playing in league 1 with southend, but i doubt cuz im playing in league 1 thats why im getting so many injuries

5th. My preseason schedule was on medium too and fitness and strenth is one of the most important ones to me so i set that above the rest ecspecially

League 1 can be quite physical. If players are being tackled hard there'll be a greater chance of injury.

Do you raise strength and aerobic training high on regular training schedule? If so, try lowering a bit. It may be worth a try.

Archived