Wierd Problem - Can't Load Russia or Belarus

I just installed FM2010 on my new hard drive, was getting ready to start a new game, then came across a wierd error. Have not found anything on the Internet about it either.

98647499.png

I can't load Belarus or Russia to manage in, and the error I get when I roll over the yellow triangle is shown up there. What is wrong here?

Looks like the editor has been tampered with. Have you been in there and changed anything?

I see your game is fully patched up to 10.3.

The fact that it says 'requires a maximum of 12 teams' but 'found 14' makes me think that 2 teams have been added to the Belorussian Highest League. Similarly for the First league. Have you tred to add a favourite team to the game and not removed another?

I'm pretty sure it can't be the actual 10.3 database that is wrong or everyone else would have the same problem.

I reinstalled and nothing has changed...

Here are the error messages. The Russian League says "Require minimum of 20 teams for next years First Division, 19 found." while the Belarussian League says "Require maximum of 12 teams for next years Highest League, 14 found." and "Require minimum of 16 teams for next years First League, 14 found

Before playing, I added two skins, OLT's new face pack, Tugs Training, and Adboards from Fm-Base.

What is the problem here?

This is to do with changes to the league structure that came about for the 10.3 patch (OK, I don't know about the Belarus thing, but one club in Russia was removed from the game after it went out of business after the end of the 2009 season...so for the 10.3 patch the 2009 season has 19 teams rather than 20 in the Russian First League)

Go to start a new game, but select "10.3.0 Update" and not "Default" (which is actually the old 10.0 database) when it asks you to select the database. 10.3 will not allow you to run those two leagues with old DBs.

Archived