Port Vale question.

this is a problem i have noticed a lot, and you can not do much about it, i have had the same problem with juventus the dots are all white but it should have a black outline, i have used the editor but when i start a new game its still the same.

Vale play in black & white stripes at home btw.

Yes, it is black and white stripes, which rather looks as if they play in black from a wide shot. The thing is the entire back of the kit is white and, hence, white becomes the main colour.

The away kit is predominantly black with white pinstripes, hence black.

The change kit is navy blue with light blue trims.

i have the same problem with my current save with benfica i wanted the dots all red so i changed it in the editor and it still didn't work, its kind of annoying

If you change it in the editor it won't change a saved game. It will just alter new games.

Yes, it is black and white stripes, which rather looks as if they play in black from a wide shot. The thing is the entire back of the kit is white and, hence, white becomes the main colour.

The away kit is predominantly black with white pinstripes, hence black.

The change kit is navy blue with light blue trims.

http://i42.tinypic.com/6z3jtk.jpg

That's not the default kits for Port Vale. I have the game with no add ons and the kits are as I stated. It seems you have added some kits from an outside source. Presumably those added kits have not changed the database settings for Port Vale's colours. Hence you are getting the player colours as stated in the database for 10.3 (or whatever patch you use).

Archived