Maximum Wage Available

I found this guy in Austria, and he is valued at 2.4 Mill,

his team wants 0$ for the transfer. However, he is on a 2,100 a week contract and I want to offer the same, but the board says that I cant offer more than 1,100. Is there a way I can get the board to relax the cap? I am 2,400 under the budget

You can adjust your transfer budget down to increase your wage budget - only had to do it once so cannot remember where you do this - in fact when you get to the contract screen at the bottom is it not there?

I hate the restrictions on wage. If it doesnt break my budget then there shouldnt be an issue at all.

Most teams (even big ones like Barcelona) have wage restrictions, actually, to avoid getting the whole team angry over one player's inflated wages.

Most teams (even big ones like Barcelona) have wage restrictions, actually, to avoid getting the whole team angry over one player's inflated wages.

Not sure I agree with that, I was managing Rangers and my highest paid player was on 57k a week yet a lot of the squad were on less than 20k a week and some less than 10k so quite a difference. True had a lot of youngsters who didnt want paid too much plus players plucked from the lower region of the premier league and the championship who too didnt want silly money, its only when I tapped into the european market did some players wages get a bit daft (wish i'd have seen that thread about the agents!!!) but the board were happy to let me pay 57k for my star man (who is worth the wage). It's irritating when your below budget and they won't release enough funds for someone's wages and it's something which needs looking at I feel.

Archived