How do I access Auto Saved Games?

Hi,

My current game will not load as I get a "The saved game could not be loaded" error.

However, in my preferences I have "3 File Rolling Auto Save" selected and "Compress Save Games" selected.

How do I access these auto saved games so that I can load up? They don't show up in the Load Game menu.

Thanks

Not there, there's a v2 version of the game from about a month back in real life as opposed to game time.

Wonder if there's any known problems with that functionality? I'd have thought it should have 3 backups

It depends what you have set your rolling auto save to. You can change it in preferences to anywhere from weekly auto save to months at a time to not at all.

Hi,

My current game will not load as I get a "The saved game could not be loaded" error.

However, in my preferences I have "3 File Rolling Auto Save" selected and "Compress Save Games" selected.

How do I access these auto saved games so that I can load up? They don't show up in the Load Game menu.

Thanks

If you save your game regularly (ie before every game) th erolling save will never kick in to give you a backup.

Archived