Managers CA and Mental Attributes

I'm not talking about the AI managers im talking about our CA and attributes.When you start a new game you always have 100 CA and 200 PA and all your attributes like tactical consistency and squad discipline are 10.And each year our CA raises about 5-10 im guessing until it reaches 200.

But does CA and attributes have any effect on the team or in the ME or are they just cosmetic?

No, human managers CA and attributes will not affect the team. Basically, you need to have attributes to replace those that an AI manager would have. The AI manager's attributes dictate how good they are at tactics, team talks, and so forth. They don't have a direct impact on the ME.

Well surely the attributes need to have some effect for exp. the higher player/club loyalty you have=players are more motivated to play for you or squad discipline=better training performance and player not missing out training or something or financial control=bigger transfer and wage budget and so on.

Reputation yes - but you set that at the start of the game - ex-pro, sunday league etc.

Rather daftly, whatever your starting rep, your CA is always 100. Then, however modest or massive your achievements, it increases at a snail's pace, maybe 3 or 4 points per season. Plus the attributes such as loyalty have no effect on the game.

Reputation yes - but you set that at the start of the game - ex-pro, sunday league etc.

Rather daftly, whatever your starting rep, your CA is always 100. Then, however modest or massive your achievements, it increases at a snail's pace, maybe 3 or 4 points per season. Plus the attributes such as loyalty have no effect on the game.

Well they should have effect.

Archived