Work permit

If he is young enough, you can sign him and loan him out to a feeder club until he has an EU work permit, if you dont have a feeder club to do this its one of the options when asking the board for one

Wouldn't be able to do it with a 14 year old as unfortunately you can't loan out youth contract players....

If he i also an exceptional player for his age (say under 21) then you may get a work permit for him still even if he has not played any internation first team football.

Well i am trying to sign Fredy Montero. I'm in 2010(2nd season) He's got 4 caps and 1 goal and he is 23 years old and playing in America, and i can't get him and i really want him because in 2010 he has played 40 times for Seattle and scored 36! Is there anyway i can sign him? :\ or would i need to get one of these real time editors and edit his caps?

I have never ever bought anyone from America as they are usually pretty poor. As he is 23 and only played 4 games - it will be very unlikely that you can sign him for an English club. You would have better luck in a league that does not have so tight work permit regs.

Archived