Simon Jordan just took me over

I've just had a consortium take me over lead by Simon Jordan - im Necaslte in the prem

his first priority is to get me on a "sound financial footing"

is this crystal palace's Simon Jordan??!!

IM GOING TO ADMINISTRATION SOON THEN!!!

you know nothing about football if you suggest hes "haha wost chairman ever" he was a good man and has been screwed over by a **** of an admin. it could be that one if hes on the football manager database but if not then it wouldnt be because all takeovers are by made up companys/ consoritums or tycoons so i was told anyway

you know nothing about football if you suggest hes "haha wost chairman ever" he was a good man and has been screwed over by a **** of an admin. it could be that one if hes on the football manager database but if not then it wouldnt be because all takeovers are by made up companys/ consoritums or tycoons so i was told anyway

I was told they are legitimate. For example there's one tycoon called Luciano Gaucci or something, hes real

He is a media junkie who wasnt the correct fit for Palace.

oh i never bothered with that coz it was only a "quick load" game so couldnt really offer much fun i found.

my 2 results since having him have been a 3-1 home win over liverpool and a 1-6 away win over villa, and we had been sliding down the table before that! maybe it does get into the players minds!

I have him take over Newcastle in the demo - turned out to be my most enjoyable save to date as led us to glory and global domination up until 2025.

You played a demo that went up till 2025... The demo's only playable up to the start of the January transfer window..

We have l33t hax0rz here :rolleyes:

Archived