Premier League battle for the title.

I've been watching Chelsea and Spurs fight it out these last few months, one month Tottenham are a few points clear at the top,

Then the next month Chelsea are a few points clear at the top.

Anyway coming into the final day and only goals scored seperates them.

I just beat Chelsea 1-0 in my last fixture, which allowed Tottenham to go top and grab the advantage for the final day.

62938331.png

And the final day fixtures.

78484024.jpg

They both play the bottom 2 teams. :D

Chelsea at home to Forest and Spurs away at Hull, they couldn't have scripted it any better!

Ooo pressure haha.

My moneys on Chelsea, i reckon they will both win but Chelsea are at home to Notm Forest who have shipped over 80 goals this season.

Although Hull them selves have shipped over 60 goals this season, but Spurs are away.

So Chelsea to win the League on goal difference.

I can't believe those 2 games were not picked for TV!

The TV games have gone with the battle for 4th place between Man Utd and Arsenal instead. ;)

13381415.jpg

79501325.jpg

Chelsea took it in the end on goal difference, so close yet so far for Spurs.

Man Utd missed out on 4th though. ;)

Moved on to Italian football now, was offered the Lazio job at the end of the season.

Champions League football was too much to turn down. :D

Why did newcastle get deducted 9points.
Probably administration

Yeah their finances are insecure.

They're the new yoyo team on my save, they went up, got relegated straight back down, then come straight back up and then got docked points and went straight back down again.

Why does the final day results screenshot have Chelsea in 11th, Spurs 1st and Everton 2nd? When Chelsea should have won the title cause they had a better scoreline than Spurs...

It's showing their current league position, it always shows their 'current' position whenever you click on older fixtures. I was already well into the new season when i took the screenies.

Check the date in the bottom left hand corner '29th August 2013'. ;)

Archived