Would you be interested  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, if it was cheaper
    • Yes, if it was free

Hey Guys,

As a part time web designer and full time football manager geek i came up with a idea for a new football manger website, the website would include ebooks about tactics, players, formations, press conferences the list is endless.

There would be a online community for people to chat and discuss everything FM and also a monthly newsletter.

In order to run the website there would be a monthly subscription of 4 pounds but you get the first months free to see if you like the website.

My question is would anyone be interested in this?

the poll options are not enough for me so i will answer here.

To start with i would like more details about it, secondly I would never pay for something without trying out for free first and lastly i would pay the subscription but ONLY if it was supposed to be interestingly updated every month

Good luck with what your doing Vangelis21 but am I missing something here? I don't see how you can compete with SI Forums as they will have all the information that you have and more. And you are charging for it. Hope it works, but for me a better product for a cheaper price (free) is a no brainer for me. Hope it works though! :)

Edit: I can understand that if you are a web designer and love FM then the two will go together and you obviously have passion for web designing but dont see what your competitive advantage etc is against the market?

Good luck with what your doing Vangelis21 but am I missing something here? I don't see how you can compete with SI Forums as they will have all the information that you have and more. And you are charging for it. Hope it works, but for me a better product for a cheaper price (free) is a no brainer for me. Hope it works though! :)

Edit: I can understand that if you are a web designer and love FM then the two will go together and you obviously have passion for web designing but dont see what your competitive advantage etc is against the market?

What is Vangelis21 doing exactly, and why are you wishing him luck? :confused:

Bluemoon1992 - it sounds like an awful idea - why would anyone subscribe to your website when they can get everything here?

There was a brilliant newsletter - very professionally done and available as a FREE pdf. It was THE BOOTROOM. That should be your model.

If you want to charge, I suggest you follow the fallout over FMBritain and their new ebook. Not a good move in my opinion - they are a very long-standing highly reputable group who have lost enormous amounts of goodwill over this. You have no reputation at all, so I don't think you'd make many friends.

Hey Guys,

As a part time web designer and full time football manager geek i came up with a idea for a new football manger website, the website would include ebooks about tactics, players, formations, press conferences the list is endless.

There would be a online community for people to chat and discuss everything FM and also a monthly newsletter.

In order to run the website there would be a monthly subscription of 4 pounds but you get the first months free to see if you like the website.

My question is would anyone be interested in this?

I have sent you a message and just wanted to make sure you knew. Thanks

I'd have to say no, sorry. To be honest, I'm not really interested in any site other than the official FM forums. I see no need as this place handles everything I'd want; there's tactical help, created databases and leagues etc, various add ons and links to add ons and everythign else you can find to read and discuss in general chat.

I certainly don't think I'd pay £4 a month for another FM site unless I was getting something very special in return.

I hope you find something special to show off your skills and talents on and I hope you also realise my views are no reflection on you personally. If SI designed a new website and charged then I'd decline the offer.

Archived