New challenge, need ideas.

Hey everyone, im looking for a challenge in league one or preferably lower. Only thing i would like is a decent youth set up , apart from that i fancy any challenge. Any ideas? Getting bit bored of higher management. Thanks in advance.

Southampton is a good game, start with minus 10 points, and expected to get promotion (which is possible). Get £3m to start with, asked for more money when the chairman gave me £12m and got given nearly £6m to spend. Good fun so far on 10.3.

Create your own team in the editor, give them good youth facilities and plonk them in a low league.

Then try to succeed with only youth players. It's a good challenge.

You can read how i set mine up Here

I would really like to manage a team with a high percentage of youth players progressing thru the ranks. Has anyone ever got their team to a stage where their NEPS from their youth set up got to a decent consistent quality?

I would really like to manage a team with a high percentage of youth players progressing thru the ranks. Has anyone ever got their team to a stage where their NEPS from their youth set up got to a decent consistent quality?

It is possible with any team, it just takes a lot of time.

In here you can read about my Tooting & Mitcham side winning the Premier League with a squad of just youth academy players.

Archived