Tutoring help at lower club

This is my first posting since joining,I would like to know if i do nt have gd tutor at the club,will the young prospect cant reach their max PA.I am playing as Blackburn and there is no gd tutor at blackburn for CB AM n ST.

This is my first posting since joining,I would like to know if i do nt have gd tutor at the club,will the young prospect cant reach their max PA.I am playing as Blackburn and there is no gd tutor at blackburn for CB AM n ST.

I think a good loan spell can be just as beneficial to a young player as tutering in helping him to reach his pa, just try to make sure the club that loans him say he will be used as a first team member rather than as backup and he should improve his attributes while away on loan.:thup:

Also it might be worth asking the board to upgrade your own training facilities to help youngsters at your club improve.

Tutoring is the only way to improve certain personality traits, and these in turn help at player to develop. So whilst the player can improve without tutoring, it can make a huge difference.

You should have some senior players at a Premiership club who can do the job; if not it might be worth looking for an old player going cheap/free who might be a reserve backup whilst tutoring.

Archived