Manager profile question??

any1 know how to change coaching style in my manager profile?

what changes caoching stlye? tactics,training or something else??

well i know change other(playing mentality,pressing,marking)but coatching style is always general(i m playing 3 rd season)

i want to switch that from general to defensive but dont know what to do.can any1 help?

tactics is set by the most common tactic you use, so if you use primarily 4-4-2, that's what your preferred tactic is

the same concept goes with mentality, pressing, marking, ect.

so if you want to go from general (which is default at the beginning) to defensive, all you need to do it play more defensively (in tactics, standing off more, defensive mentality ect.) as simple as that

it takes time though, and you have to be persistent with being defensive, because if you switch between defensive and attacking, you won't attain the defensive style that you desire.

tactics is set by the most common tactic you use, so if you use primarily 4-4-2, that's what your preferred tactic is

the same concept goes with mentality, pressing, marking, ect.

so if you want to go from general (which is default at the beginning) to defensive, all you need to do it play more defensively (in tactics, standing off more, defensive mentality ect.) as simple as that

it takes time though, and you have to be persistent with being defensive, because if you switch between defensive and attacking, you won't attain the defensive style that you desire.

i m playing defensive and i m doin very well..mentality is defensive only 4 players have normal(nearly def),cf is very low and pressing is stand off,philosophy is rigrid and match tacit is counter,sometimes standard when playing at home,but i m changing backline(deep,push up)also let team playing wider when playing at home maybe thats a problem? and tempo is mostly slow..but coaching style is still general..i have seen that other managers have coaching style fitness (so i was thinking training changes coaching style)

that could be a problem. But also, how far into the game are you? Because I've noticed that it takes a while for the styles to show up. Obviously if it's only been a couple months, there is no way to determine what you prefer to do.

Archived