He changed from Temperamental to Fairly Determined :D!

I'm not quite sure how many of you have had a players personality change but I have a Turkish regen who plays CB and he always had the personality description of 'temperamental'. That was till now, we just played Rushden in a cup game and he elbowed someone in the face and got sent off(not for the first time in his career). After the match I warned him and it said he "indicated a willingness to control his temperament in future matches".

I went and checked his profile and it his personality is now "fairly determined". I'm very happy about that because I thought him being temperamental was the only thing holding him back from becoming a top class player!

I realize this might not be such great news but with so little in the game giving me joy anymore I have to milk it when I get the chance lol.

I'm not quite sure how many of you have had a players personality change but I have a Turkish regen who plays CB and he always had the personality description of 'temperamental'. That was till now, we just played Rushden in a cup game and he elbowed someone in the face and got sent off(not for the first time in his career). After the match I warned him and it said he "indicated a willingness to control his temperament in future matches".

I went and checked his profile and it his personality is now "fairly determined". I'm very happy about that because I thought him being temperamental was the only thing holding him back from becoming a top class player!

I realize this might not be such great news but with so little in the game giving me joy anymore I have to milk it when I get the chance lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zan87:

I have to milk it when I get the chance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What you do in your time is up to you, just keep it away from the forums please. icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neyles:

The change happened without tutoring? Just like that, over night? Young, temperamental players are usually easy to correct through tutoring. The same goes with unambitious individuals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was tutored by Corluka a few years back but he didn't learn anything and still had his 'temperamental' personality. So, yes, it pretty much changed overnight after I warned him.

Ps. lol Matt, icon_razz.gif...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neyles:

The change happened without tutoring? Just like that, over night? Young, temperamental players are usually easy to correct through tutoring. The same goes with unambitious individuals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Warnings and fines can also correct players personalities. There was a thread about it on the tactics forum a few months back.

I seem to remember that you can alter Aggression, Determination and a few others through the fining and player interaction route.

Archived