A few questions about selling/loaning and training

Hi all,

I have a few questions that I hope someone can help me out with to do with the 07 version.

1. I find it really hard to sell players or put them on loan. I've seen it suggested to put Jordan Spence out on Loan for a few seasons, which I have set up through the transfer setting at 100% (I assume this is how much of his wage my club would pay?), but no bites from anyone. What is the best way to sell/loan players?

2. Players like Giovanni dos Santos, when he is not injured is always unhappy about his training regeime. However there is no advice offered to exactly what he is unhappy about. Is there any way to find out/fix this?

Thanks

Hi all,

I have a few questions that I hope someone can help me out with to do with the 07 version.

1. I find it really hard to sell players or put them on loan. I've seen it suggested to put Jordan Spence out on Loan for a few seasons, which I have set up through the transfer setting at 100% (I assume this is how much of his wage my club would pay?), but no bites from anyone. What is the best way to sell/loan players?

2. Players like Giovanni dos Santos, when he is not injured is always unhappy about his training regeime. However there is no advice offered to exactly what he is unhappy about. Is there any way to find out/fix this?

Thanks

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I'm into my fourth season with Barca, and I was able to snap up Fernando Torres on a free.

Anyway, he's been playing alot of international games during the league games, yet he's whinging he's not being played and left in the reserves, even though he's with the Spanish squad.

Does anyone else get this?

Archived