Never seen this before.

Good thing you masked your name otherwise you'd already be kissing your credit cards and all online accounts goodbye ;)

Don't scare the poor boy! :p

ive never understood why people blank their names out :confused:

I am not too fussed about it myself, but I presume they prefer to keep their privacy or something. Don't want their real name plastered on a website or something. I don't know the real reason behind it.

They feel they might get Facebook attacked or something :rolleyes:

Because people will take the time to harass a person they don't know. It's a bit silly for people to hide their names. No one cares :)

You have been here a while, and you know the sort of people GD attracts ;).. Wouldn't put it past them.

Haha.. funny how one would mask one's name, instances of which can 100% be found throughout the world a good many times even when obscure.. but one won't think twice before adding his country, city, exact birthdate and each and every other personal bit that's a much stronger identity clue.

I don't mean to sound stalkery here :D Just wanted to say the whole masking name thing is really, really silly and I actually was very surprised when I saw it the first time :)

This is cool, haven't seen this before. Maybe I should spend a little more time reading the things that I think I've read word for word 100 times, I miss out all the little touches.

I am not too fussed about it myself, but I presume they prefer to keep their privacy or something. Don't want their real name plastered on a website or something. I don't know the real reason behind it.

They feel they might get Facebook attacked or something :rolleyes:

I never normally do, just I had seen other do it and thought it was the norm.

Steven Young

xxx

That's because you don't play lower league clubs often do you? :D

Nope, as mentioned in Llma forum this is my 1st 'proper' llma game - I must say I am enjoying the frustrations of limitations.

A little off topic but what experience did you start with? I'm doing quite well in season two with Sligo Rovers (predicted midtable and currently running away with it after 30 games) but i've not been linked to any english jobs yet :(

Archived