Romelu Lukaku's entry for 'Miss of the Century'.

I thought the title said ‘Miss Universe’ :) That would have made some headline.

Me too.

He probably wants to show the Anderlecht manager that he's past his prime and it's the best moment to sell him to ManUtd or Barca while his market value lasts ;)

Happened to me once. I was in a similar position and decided to do a running Marseille turn on the line and totally lost my bearings. Completely missed the ball and ended up hitting my head on the post. Luckily one of my mates recorded it on his phone so I could enjoy it again and again and again and again. . :D

That was some miss though. What has he got on composure btw?

Happened to me once. I was in a similar position and decided to do a running Marseille turn on the line and totally lost my bearings. Completely missed the ball and ended up hitting my head on the post. Luckily one of my mates recorded it on his phone so I could enjoy it again and again and again and again. . :D

14 on composure as it happened. It's quite ironic this had to happen to Lukaku, 'cause so far he's been pretty much unstopable in most other games:).

Hahahaha :D

this was brilliant thanks for this good job you won the game and it didnt matter i asume? that was brilliant tho i am sure to never buy that player, really funny mate!

Yeah, a prosaic 0-1 victory in an otherwise rather boring cup confrontation. Granted a lot of subs a playing opportunity, but kept Lukaku in the starting eleven to ensure my goal scoring power.:)

At least he had a shot, my one was bad where my player rounded the goalie, took it into the 6 yard box, decided not to shoot and take it to the corner flag instead, promptly lost the ball and it was in the back of my net 10 seconds later.

Lol:). Classic:thup:.

Archived